Cheryl White, Executive Director of Cambridge Court Assisted Living, was selected to the Presidential Advisory Group of Bethesda Senior Living Communities. Cheryl received this honor recently while attending the director’s conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
To qualify for the PAG, a director must exemplify the core values of BSLC:
· To serve in an unselfish, Christ-like manner
· To serve with the goal of adding value to everything we do
· To serve with an awareness of the significance of every life
· To serve with an understanding of what is moral and ethical
· To serve those who may not be able to speak for themselves
· To serve by giving others opportunities to learn and grow
· To serve as a team with the knowledge that we achieve more with collective talents
Cambridge Court Assisted Living is part of the Bethesda Senior Living Communities, a non-profit organization, based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, focusing on the needs of the seniors in the communities they serve.